Trip Facts :-
Area :- Uttarakhand Himalayas
Trip Duration :- 2 nights / 3 days
River Grading :- - II – III+
Best Time To Go :- Mid September till May
Detailed Itinerary : -
Day 01 : - Drive Rishikesh to Bagwan & Raft till Byas Ghat
We start our journey early from Rishikesh and drive about 3 hours covering 80 kms to Bagwan in the morning. At Bagwan you will meet your guides and the rest of The Paddle India team. Once all the safety instructions and preparations are complete we begin the day with a few relaxing and relatively small rapids. You can just laze this day out by swimming, body surfing, spotting wildlife and just plain relaxing. After roughly 2 and half hours we would reach Camp Byas Ghat where we camp for the night at the beach.
Day 02 : - Raft Byas Ghat till Kaudiyala
The day begins with negotiating a couple of small rapids through a relaxing stretch of 30 Km making it an easy day for rafting till we reach the camp at Kaudiyala where we stop for the night.
DAY 03 : - Raft Kaudiyala till NIM Beach Rishikesh
This is the day for all those with an adventurous streak in them. The day begins with a few big rapids such as Daniel Dip, The ‘Wall’ and other rapids such as Three Blind Mice, Crossfire and Body Surfing Rapid. The total distance is of 35 Km till we reach Rishikesh. We stop at Shivpuri for lunch. But the day doesn’t end here, after lunch we continue downstream covering a few more big rapids such as Roller Coaster and Golf Course making it an exciting end to a great adventure. We end the trip near Laxman Jhula. Depart to your further destinations.
- Transportation from our base to Put in Point and after rafting back to base in Rishikesh
- Meals ( 1 day Lunch till last day lunch )
- Forest Department Rafting fees
- Professional Rafting Gear
- Professional Safety Kayaker
- Professional Rafting Guide and river staff
- Camping Equipment ( Dome Tent on twin Share basis and Foam Sleeping Mat )
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any kind medical, evacuation (emergency) hospitalisation and rescue expenses.
- Any kind of that expense which is not of trip nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any kind of transportation beyond the trip route and itinerary.
- Any kind of stay and meals in Rishikesh.
- Any kind of breakfast on the 1st day