Trip Facts : -
- Area :- Uttarakhand Himalayas
- Trip Duration :- 2 nights / 3 days
- Trek Grade :- Easy
- Highest Point :- 1900 mts
- River Grading :- II – III
- Best Time To Go :- Mid Sep – Mid May
Detailed Itinerary : -
Day 01:- Drive Rishikesh to Sabli – Trek to Dandachulli Top – Raft Deoprayag till Byas Ghat
Early morning drive to Village Sabli (1300 mts) approx. 2.5 hrs & 58 kms from Rishikesh. On arrival breakfast. After breakfast trek to Dandachulli Top aprox 2,5 hrs to 3 hrs. Top has a magnificent view of the great Himalayan Range (if the weather is clear). After spending some moments in the beautiful nature, we dive to our rafting starting point Devprayag via Gaja village approx. 2.5 hrs.
Once we reach to Devprayag , a safety brief about the paddling instruction and safety brief. Raft down till Byas Ghat. The rafting section is easy today with low grade of rapids. Camp Byas Ghat.
Day 02 : - Raft Byas Ghat till Kaudiyala
An easy and relaxing day on the river with easy class II rapids. Opportunity to swim, body surf and get bit used how to navigate the raft and a practice of resuce tricks by flipping and reflipping raft on the flat section of the river. Raft till Kaudiyala. Camp Kaudiyala.
Day 03 : - Raft Kaudiyala till Rishikesh
The day you was waiting for a Wet ‘n’ Wild rafting trip to Rishikesh negotiating some of the famous rapids like “Daniel Dip”, “The Wall”, “Three Blind Mice”, “Crossfire”, and the “Body Surfing rapid”. Lunch stop at Village Shivpuri, after lunch raft down a few more exciting rapids such as “Roller Coaster”, “Golf Course” and “Club House”. On arrival in Rishikesh. Trip concludes.
Note : - From Mid-March till Mid-October there is a very little possibility to see the Himalayas. In summer and rainy season it’s very hazy and misty.
- Transportation during the trip ( Rishikesh to Rishikesh)
- National Park Trekking permit Fees
- Forest Department Camping Charges
- Meals ( 1st Day breakfast till Last Day Lunch)
- Accommodation in Dome tents on twin share basis with rubber/foam mattress
- Professional trekking guide and necessary staff
- Professional river guides
- Professional Safety Kayaker
- River Expedition Style camping on twin share basis
- Any personal expenses
- Any kind of Insurance, emergency, rescue, evacuation, medical or hospitalisation expenses
- Any kind of alcoholic and non – alcoholic drinks
- Any kind of stay and meals in Rishikesh
- Any kind of that expenses which are not of trip nature
- Any kind of transportation beyond the route and itinerary.